Saturday, March 27, 2010

Women and their Vampires

I'm really trying to figure out why this whole Twilight phenom has been going on. The book and movies are of course aimed towards women and not towards men... well maybe lol. I have never seen a single man with that book in their hand. If they do it's probably hidden in the bowels of their dark closets. Not many peopel know this, but this book is actually written by a Mormon women... which I thought was interesting.

Since I haven't read a single page of the books I won't give my opinion on it... but I will give my opinion on the movie, which at least I have seen parts. First off the characters really aren't in love... it's just lust. Which in my opinion think that all of the three main characters (Jacob, Edward and Bella). I think they are all girlie men: Edward and Jacob. So all in all I guess it's about three lesbians I guess lol. Of course this is what girls these days think is "hot" and if this is the case... men are in deep shit.

People also tend to forget who Edward Cullen is... his real name is Robert Pattinson. Which people tend to forget that he first was Cedric Diggory from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

But for the movie, it is a PG-13 movie, there is no sex and basically no blood. It's a vampire movie people!! Where the hell is Blade!?!? Someone call Wesley Snipes, he's finally out of prison lol.

And now in my opinion why girls love this whole Twilight thing. It's probably because it has to do with vampires... like Trueblood which has also been a big hit on television. I think it has to do with a woman's menstrual cycle which compells them to be attracted to a story of a creature basing it's whole life on blood.

Us men will never understand and the sooner that men realize that we can't we can all move on with our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment